Our research interests include:
- Disease. Developing computer models to better understand a multitude of human diseases and crop traits.
- Drugs. Discovering drugs based on genetic modules shared between humans and organisms as distant as yeast.
- Point-of-care. Developing diagnostics for resource-limited settings using smart molecular amplifiers.
- Immunity. Using cutting-edge genome sequence technology to map immune responses.
- Emerging viruses. Finding methods to predict the emergence of the next threats.
- Molecular computation. Developing programmable molecules that contribute to sensors, amplifiers, and organismal operating systems